Hello! I’m Debby, and I blog at ScrapSoul. I am a 39 year old Dutch mother of a son (2001) and a surprise daughter (2009) and married to a Canadian, and we are living in the Netherlands. I love to scrap, papercraft and all other things creative. There’s nothing I won’t try and dare to.
Right now I am a design team member for Let’s Scrap and starting up my own business in creative gifts for special occasions.
Today I’m going to show you how to make a festive book page wreath.
This would be a great home decor item for Christmas but leaving the Christmas wish behind, it would make a great all year round wreath. What about putting ‘welcome’ on there and hanging it on your front door? (Just make sure it won’t get wet…………………)
- Styrofoam wreath (mine was about 8″ diameter)
- Old book (I used a paperback book)
- Pins (regular or short ones, does not really matter)
- Ink for the edges
- A decoration piece for in the wreath (I used a wooden star about the size of the inner opening of the wreath, this can be your guideline for buying)
- Glitter spray (there’s probably tons of people that would say you can’t, but I used glitter hairspray, I use it all the time on projects and never damaged anything and it is a frugal option)
And this will be the front: Again you can see that my pages are not lined up at all. How are we doing with letting perfectionism go?
I would love to ses what you came up with because I know there can be so many different looks to this. So please let me know, or leave a comment so I can check it out. And I promise that I will post the ones that I know about on my blog. And if you have any questions let me know, I would be more than willing to help you out.