I thought it would be fun to do a recap of some of my favorite crafts of 2010. I've managed to gather many new followers the last half of this year so some of you may have missed a few of these.
Keep in mind this is not all the crafts I've shared, just some of my faves!
January - April
1. Fabric Flower Necklace 2. Crepe Paper Flower Decor 3. Love Notes Paper Bag Mini Album 4. Yarn Wreath and Felt Flower Tutorial 5. Embroidery Hoop Monogram Wall Art
May - June
6. Decorative Citronella Candles 7. "Ceramic" Paper Flowers 8. Quick Purse Makeover 9. Chalkboard Labels 10. ABC's Banner 11. Vintage Bicycle Makeover 12. Mother's Day Brooch
In June I also celebrated my blog's one year anniversary with a big blowout party with 5 giveaways in one day all made/designed by yours truly! I look forward to partying again in 2011.
13. Rosette & Bead Necklace 14. Ledger Paper Embellishment Kit 15. Scrapaholic Tote Bag 16. "Ceramic" Paper Rose and Upcycled Gift Canister 17. Rosette Bib Necklace
July - September
18. Light Box Tutorial 19. Button Bib Necklace 20. 3 Technique Tee 21. Custom Fire Truck T-Shirt 22. Chalkboard Mail Holder 23. Football Inspired Necklace 24. Entryway Artwork
25. Spooky Chic Halloween Wreath 26. Pirate Costume and Accessories 27. Boo Banner 28. Halloween/Fall Reversible Garland 29. Pottery Barn Knock Off Reversible Pillow
And, of course, December was all about my first annual Homemade Christmas Party!
You can find the party recap here.
So what do you think? See any favorites?
What was your favorite project you made in 2010?
Leave me a link in the comments, and I'll go check it out!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!