I'm excited to share something fun with you today!
Have you heard of The Pinterest Challenge?
A group of fun bloggers put it together to help themselves and us get.things.done!
You can read more about how it started here.
Each month they ask a different blogger to participate and, you guessed it, I'm the Guest Pinhead for May!
You have no idea how excited about this I am. To be challenged to actually make something I pin??
Don't we pin most things to our Pinterest pinboards with the intent to recreate?
I know I do. But time is not always on my side.
For this challenge I was able to select one of my favorite pins and make it all for myself!
Today happens to be the start of newest round of The Pinterest Challenge! We are so excited to see what you've been getting off your boards and into your life this month. Want to know what we've been up to? Just check it out:
- Guest Pinhead: Michele from The Scrap Shoppe
- Amanda from Ninth Street Notions
- Kara from Happy Go Lucky
- Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings
- Ashlee from I'm Topsy Turvy
- Rebecca from Better Life Bags
All of us are posting our projects today, so be sure and check all of them out after you've linked up your own post.
When you link up, just remember a few guidelines:
- Enter the URL of your project post, NOT your homepage.
- All projects should be Pinterest-inspired and include a link to the original source or pin.
- You can enter up to three completed projects, as long as they haven't been linked up before.
- Include a link to the Pinterest Challenge button, so others can join the fun!
(If you don't have a blog, don't worry. You can still enter. E-mail a Pinhead with a picture and description of what you've done.)
If you come back here and find your post has been deleted, make sure you've followed the above rules, adjust your post, and re-link!