Can you believe I'm back at the beach again??
Most years I don't make to the beach once, much less two times!
I'm down at Gulf Shores with two of my best friends from college. I rarely get to spend time with them so this is a special treat! I thought I would share in pictures what I've been up to.
1. View of the beach at Gulf Shores, AL.
2. Yummy Publix salad for lunch. Super good and it even came with a fork!
3. To die for sun hat! That's giant rick rack trim on it. Too bad it was over $50!
4. Shell collection thus far for my oldest. I'm trying to get some conversation pieces.
5. The infinity pool at our condo. Absolutely gorgeous but way too frigid to get in (cold water).
6. The view of the back side of our condo at night. 25 stories tall!
7. We have fantastic views with floor to ceiling windows everywhere.
8. You can't beat a beach sunset!
9. Getting in a little movie watching while we're here.
10. Me and my girls. :)
11. Finally finished The Hunger Games series yesterday!
12. I thought briefly about taking this bathmat home with me. I love faux bois!
13. Its been getting a little warm so I like to hang out on our balcony.
14. A little jewelry bling from a shopping excursion. Only $12!
15. Another sunset because, really, can you have too many of those?