Beat the summer boredom with these fun outdoor craft ideas for kids!
But I’m going to be ready this year. Get a jump start on your list of boredom busters with these FUN outdoor craft ideas for kids that require little to no supervision from you! Maybe just some initial setup help. These activities are an excellent opportunity to keep the kids entertained and be creative while YOU, mom, get to get some things DONE. Be it laundry, dinner, or eating chocolate in the closet. Be assured you will get to do these things uninterrupted… at least for a while.
9. Kid Crafted Plant Stands from The Scrap Shoppe
10. Rainbow Wind Chimes from Happy Hooligans
11. Recycled Can Bird Feeder from Momtastic
12. Balloon Dart Painting from Hello Wonderful
13. Nature Paintbrushes from Messy Little Monster
17. Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars from Buggy and Buddy
18. Outdoor Tic Tac Toe from Design Dining & Diapers
19. Salt Dough Leaf Impressions from Freebie Finding Mom
20. Coffee Can Stilts from Teach Mama
Oh the fun my kids are going to have this summer! I think we might finally have to make a summer bucket list so we can get everything done.