- 1 1/2 cups of brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, plus small amount for garnish
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt or sea salt, plus small amount for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Sugar, to taste
- Creamer, half-and-half, or milk, to taste
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Pour 1/4 cup of caramel sauce into mug or cup.
- Add hot coffee. Stir to mix with caramel sauce.
- Add 1/8 tsp salt, ice cubes, sugar, and creamer. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle caramel sauce, and a few sprinkles of salt all for garnish (optional).
|I have teamed up with a few other great bloggers to bring you all some of our favorite easy iced coffee recipes. Emphasis on easy!Be sure to visit Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage,
Andrea at The Cottage Market, and Jennifer at Jennifer Rizzo
for their recipes.