- 1 1/2 cups of brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, plus small amount for garnish
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt or sea salt, plus small amount for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Sugar, to taste
- Creamer, half-and-half, or milk, to taste
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Pour 1/4 cup of caramel sauce into mug or cup.
- Add hot coffee. Stir to mix with caramel sauce.
- Add 1/8 tsp salt, ice cubes, sugar, and creamer. Mix well.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle caramel sauce, and a few sprinkles of salt all for garnish (optional).
|I have teamed up with a few other great bloggers to bring you all some of our favorite easy iced coffee recipes. Emphasis on easy!Be sure to visit Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage,|
Andrea at The Cottage Market, and Jennifer at Jennifer Rizzo
for their recipes.