Printable Christmas Tags (2 Sets)

Each Monday this month I’ll be offering you a new Christmas printable!
I took a little poll on Facebook asking which to start with, and the overwhelming response was Christmas tags.
So I have two fun sets for you to download!

These two sets could not be more different so hopefully you love at least one if not both.
Keep scrolling for the download.
First up, a set of vintage Christmas chalkboard tags!
The greeting is on the front, and you can write the To/From on the back.
The second is a set of bright-colored blank gift tags.
I printed them out on white and Kraft cardstock, and I have to say, I love both versions!
Here’s a closer look at the Kraft tags.
For my husband and boys, I added their monograms to the tags.
You can do this on the computer, or by hand, or with an alphabet stamp.
I think it looks very cute!
To add names or monograms by computer to these gifts tags simply follow these directions:
1. Open a new Word document.
2. Change all of the margins to 0.
3. Insert the JPG file containing the tags.
4. Use text boxes to add your lettering to each tag.
Aren’t they fun! And so versatile!
Click here to download directly to your computer:

After being downloaded over 1000 times for free here on the blog in the last two weeks (that is so amazing!!),
the chalkboard Christmas tags have now been moved to my Etsy shop.

Please be sure to check out the other free printables available this season!

Comments

très jolis !… je regrette un peu d’avoir raté ceux dans le style tableau noir, mais je découvre votre site seulement aujourd’hui… merci pour le partage…

I’m really bummed that when I came back to your site to print the chalkboard Christmas tags you had moved them onto your Etsy site for purchase! I had pinned your site earlier so that I could come back and print out the tags when I was ready to wrap gifts. I didn’t realize there was a limit as to how many people could download them for free. In the future, would you please say “free to the first 1000″ or “free until this date”? Just a suggestion.

Found you from Positively Splendid and I’m going nuts over your chalkboard tags!!! I love them!!! I’m so thankful that my hubby picked up some cardstock for me today and thankful that you are providing these for free! Thank you! ;) I’m off to wrap some gifts!

Thanks for the free downloads! Appreciate your generosity! For the chalkboard tags, do you print on white cardstock or buy chalkboard cardstock? I’ve never done this before, so not sure how it works. Thank you for your help!

Oh my! Both sets are darling!! I’m glad you showed the first set printed in the craft paper because I had to have them after seeing that! The chalkboard style was just a given as a must-have! Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

LOVE!!! These are all so super cute Michele!! I love the chalkboard ones of course – they are super cute! And the traditional version is so fun too! I love it printed on the kraft paper. Thanks so much for these!!

Trackbacks