St. Patrick’s Day is coming up and that, for me, means it’s the season for rainbows! I am all about using a spectrum of color when it comes to my crafting these days. I’m embracing color! Well, in everything but my wardrobe… I’m trapped in a monochromatic color scheme there which is totally fine by me.
I hope you’ll find some inspiration in these rainbow Mason jar ideas. They range from craft projects to lighting to recipes and even a science experiment! These are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations or just if you crave extra color in your life.
1. Rainbow Distressed Mason Jars at The Retro Redhead
2. Rainbow Water Beads Vase at Offbeat Bride
3. Rainbow Mason Jar Centerpiece at Celebrations
4. Rainbow Mason Jar Vase at The Magic Onions
5. Mason Jar Rainbow Centerpiece at Sand & Sisal
6. Rainbow Tinted Mason Jars at Momtastic
7. Rainbow Mason Jar Chandelier at Boots N Gus
8. Rainbow Jar Science Experiment at Playdough to Plato
9. Rainbow Cozy at Crochet D Lane
10. Rainbow Mason Jar Party Lights at Boots N Gus
11. Craft Room Storage at The Cottage Market
12. Rainbow Craft Storage at Joann
13. Rainbow Cupcakes in a Jar at Just Easy Recipes
14. Pot of Gold Mason Jar at Polkadot Chair
15. Rainbow-Filled Mason Jar Treat at Uncommon Designs
16. Rainbow Fruit Salad at Whole & Heavenly Oven
17. Rainbow Mason Jar Cake at Juliette Caura
18. Rainbow Salad at What Mommy Does
Fun, right? There are so many I’m itching to try!