Who says rainbows are just for St. Patrick’s Day? Ever since I created my Wanderlust Rainbow Button Art last week I’ve kind of become obsessed with all things rainbow. And buttons. So I thought it would be fun to do a round up of Rainbow Button Crafts!
There are SO many fun ideas for rainbow buttons out there! I never thought I would discover as many as I did. And used in such creative ways!
1. Rainbow Button Wind Chime from Crafts by Amanda
2. Rainbow Button Card at Splitcoast Stampers
3. Rainbow Button Bag at Craftster
4. Rainbow Button Sculpture at Just Imagine
5. Rainbow Button Bib Necklace from Scarlett Sixgun
6. Rainbow Thread Button Art from The Cottage Mama
7. Wanderlust Rainbow Button Art from The Scrap Shoppe
8. Rainbow Buttons Printable for Kids from Kidz Activities
9. Rainbow Button Bouquet from Daisy Blue Buttons
10. Rainbow Button Bracelet at Joann’s
11. Rainbow Button Ikea Clock Hack from Popper & Mimi
12. Rainbow Night Button Tree from Busted Button
13. Rainbow Button Clock at Made It
14. Rainbow Button Easter Egg from Carrie Elle
15. Rainbow Button Sensory Bottle from Frogs Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
16. Rainbow Button Phone Case from Living Well Spending Less
17. Rainbow Button Bag at Babble
18. Rainbow Button Cake Bunting from Little Bit Funky
19. Rainbow Button Scrapbook Layout at The Shabby Shoppe
20. Magic Rainbow Button Canvas from Studio Button
21. Rainbow Button Monogram from Lavender House Gift Co.
22. Rainbow Button Cardigan from Julija’s Wardrobe
23. Rainbow Embroidery Hoop Art from Ameroonie Designs
Which one is your favorite? I have to admit, I love them all! Some of these rainbow button crafts are outside the box, and I love that creativity!