These winter wonderland craft projects add a fun touch to your post Christmas holiday decorating and help keep the winter blues away.
To make the house look a little less empty I like to decorate for winter.
That way all my snow-themed decor gets to stay out a little longer – usually until March!
I have gathered 25 fun winter wonderland craft project ideas to inspire you to decorate for the season and, hopefully, keep your home from feeling that post Christmas decor withdrawal!
1. Snow Globe Shadow Box from Spool & Spoon
2. Felt Snowflake Banner from Holly Brooke Jones
3. Glitter Pear from A Pumpkin & a Princess
4. Glitter Snow Village from Homework
5. Cinnamon Garland from Whipperberry
6. Snowflake Wreath from One Krieger Chick
7. Snowball Fight in a Bucket from Personal Creations
8. Wood Pallet Snowman from Vintage News Junky
9. Spindle Snowman from Gianis
10. Felt Snowflake from Wandering Lydia
11. Snowman Family Diorama from Childmade
12. DIY Paper Snowflakes Tutorial from Life is Sweet
13. Snowflake Yo-Yo Pillow from Grow Creative
14. Paper Doily Wreath from The Cottage Market
15. Rustic Pine Cone Snowflake from The Scrap Shoppe
16. Instant Winter Scene from Kate’s Cottage Shop
17. Felt Snowman from My Lovely Life
18. Iced Branches from Make Them Wonder
19. Winter Apothecary Jar from My Romantic Home
20. Sisal Snowflakes from Craft Test Dummies
21. Pine Cone Topiary from Somewhat Simple
22. Snowman Hat Cake Stand from The Scrap Shoppe
23. Vintage Snowflake from Ella Claire
24. Waterless Snow Globes from Plum Adorable
25. Snowman Place Setting from Better Homes & Gardens
Aren’t these winter wonderland craft projects so fun?
Add a few snowmen or snowflakes to your mantel to liven things up a bit and keep the festivities going for a few more months!
>> See where I party! <<
This post was originally shared January, 2014.