Banners, garland, and more banners. Its what crafty gals all over are using to decorate their homes these days. Why? Because its cute, inexpensive, and easy to make at home. You can even get the kids involved if you’re so inclined!
Here are a few of my faves from around the blogosphere.
1. XOX banner made from foam core board, patterned paper, and ribbon. (LOVE the patterned paper choices!) from Your Homebased Mom.
2. Super inexpensive heart banner made with foam from Tatertots & Jello.
3. Heart garland made from magazines using a heart punch and sewn together from Oh So Crafty.
4. Cute love banner with a free .pdf download so you can make your own from Pretty fn Mess.
5. Felt love banner (you’ll have to scroll about half way down the page to find it) from Aileen’s Musings.
And here is a little freebie I made for you to download and make your own Valentine’s Day garland!
Just print, cut, punch holes, and add ribbon.