Get inspired with a fun patriotic project from this crafty 4th of July roundup.
I wanted to share some of my favorites.
Decorating with red, white, and blue, is something I love to do from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
It’s perfect all summer long!
This crafty 4th of July roundup with have you wanting to make all of the patriotic things!
1. Americana Door Wreath – The Country Chic Cottage
2. Americana Wreath – Fast Daze
3. Fourth of July Wreath – All You
4. Red, White, & Blue Ribbon Wreath – The Red Headed Step Child
5. Patriotic Pinwheel Wreath – Just Sew Sassy
6. Star Wreath – This & That
7. Liberty Wreath – Nuestras Adventuras en Texas
8. Red, White, & Blue Yarn Wreath – Grits & Giggles
9. 4th of July Yarn Wreath – Reasons to Skip the Housework
1. July 4th Banner – Choux Choux
2. Coffee Filter Bunting – Katydid & Kid
3. Ribbon Bunting – Second Chances
5. USA Banner – 504 Main
6. Happy 4th Banner – Country Living
7. 4th of July Banner – An Ounce of Creativity
8. Mini Pie Bunting – She’s Kinda Crafty
More Patriotic Projects
1. Patriotic Award – Choux Choux
2. Patriotic Button Bucket – Buttons Galore and More
3. Flag Button Art – Polka Dots on Parade
4. Ralph Lauren Flag Cuff – Craftside
5. Patriotic Fan – Scraps of Life
6. Glitter Pine Cones – Craftionary
7. Patriotic Rosette – September Ninth
8. Ruffle Frame Flag – Mama Says Sew
9. Patriotic Yo Yo Bracelet – Delicate Contruction
10. 4th of July Hutch – Selep Imaging
So much inspiration, right?
I am loving the idea of making some fun patriotic jewelry.
That denim flag cuff is adorable!
And one can never have too many patriotic wreaths and banners, am I right?
>> See where I party! <<