This Christmas snack packs a big peppermint punch and looks adorable in a Mason jar for gift giving!
With just a few ingredients and ~10 minutes, you will have the perfect tasty treat to serve your holiday party guests, or wrap it up in a festive bag and give it to your neighbors or children’s teachers!
Ready for the recipe?
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 oz Wilton Candy Cane Candy Melts
- 1 bag white chocolate peppermint M&M’s
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes for garnish (optional)
- Combine popcorn and Rice Chex in a large bowl.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions. Add to popcorn/cereal and stir thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a gallon-sized zippered bag then add powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake thoroughly to distribute sugar throughout the bag.
- Add M&M’s and crushed candy canes then shake bag again.
- Keep in a sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I wrapped up some of this deliciousness in a cute holiday bag and put it in a festive mug for my son’s teacher.
The rest? Oh it will be going in my belly.
Note: If you can’t find the candy cane candy melts, use regular white candy melts and use 1 cup crushed candy canes.
>> See where I party! <<