- 1/4 popcorn kernels
- 1 cup vanilla melting wafers
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Pop kernels using your favorite method. I prefer to place them in a brown paper lunch sack and cooking in the microwave (for 1/4 cup kernels, cook for approximately 3-4 minutes or until popping slows). Place popped corn in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt wafers following package instructions. Once melted, pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Spread mixture evenly over a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Add sprinkles before wafers are still melted. Allow to harden.
- Break popcorn into bite-sized pieces and serve immediately or place in an airtight container.
>> See where I party! <<