Last year I shared 30 Heart-Shaped Food Ideas for Valentine’s Day, and I thought it would be fun to share 30 more! It’s amazing the ideas people come up with to alter their foods. These ideas range from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. And maybe a few snacks thrown in! I hope you’re as inspired as I am!
1. Cheesy Heart-Shaped Bread Sticks from Sisters Saving Cents 2. Heart Hard Boiled Egg from Anna the Red 3. Valentine’s Day Caprese Salad at Education.com 4. Cheese Heart Platter from Celebrate the Big & Small 5. Heart-Shaped Sushi from Holly’s Helpings
6. Strawberry Hearts from Modern Parents Messy Kids 7. Strawberry Heart Poptarts from Recipe By Photo 8. Painted Heart Toast from One Little Project 9. Conversation Heart Toast from Hungry Happenings 10. Simple Grape Hearts from Eats Amazing
11. Heart-Shaped Brownie Treasure Box at She Knows 12. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Covered Strawberries from One Little Project 13. Easy Heart-Shaped Cookies at Brit & Co. 14. Homemade Valentine’s Day Mints from Busy Mommy 15. DIY Heart Sprinkles from The Farm Chicks
16. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Raspberry Cakes at Cooking Channel 17. Heart-Shaped Glazed Doughnuts from Real Mom Kitchen 18. Heart Jellies from No Time for Flash Cards 19. Heart-shaped Jello Shots from That’s So Michelle 20. Giant Heart Macarons from Mad Baker
21. Peek-a-boo Pound Cake from Very Culinary 22. Rainbow Cheesecake Tarts at Tablespoon 23. Red Velvet Valentine’s Macarons from Delectable Deliciousness 24. Nutella & Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta from Pretty Little Crumbs 25. Heart Gumdrops from Melissa’s Cuisine
26. Strawberry Nutella French Toast Sandwich from The French Inspired Room 27. Strawberry Heart Pie from Miss Buttercup 28. Sweetheart Pops from Sprinkle Some Sunshine 29. Sweet Heart Cupcakes from Glorious Treats 30. Valentine Sorbet Sandwiches from Martha Stewart
I can’t wait to try some of these ideas this year for Valentine’s Day! My boys will get a big kick out of it. What will you try?