These heart-shaped food ideas for Valentine’s Day are just the recipes you didn’t know you needed!
Last year I made heart-shaped cheese quesadillas for my little ones while the hubs and I dined steak and potatoes.
Apparently the quesadillas made an impression because they have been requested once again for this year!
I hope you enjoy this collection of creative heart-shaped foods!
And don’t miss this collection of 30 MORE Heart Shaped Foods!
1. Strawberry Heart Oreo Cookies from Thirty Handmade Days
2. Sweet Heart Brownies from Yesterday on Tuesday
3. Valentine’s Day Heart S’mores from Haniela’s
4. Calzone Hearts at Makezine
5. Heartfelt Muffins from Paper Trey Ink
6. Fruity Valentine Kebabs from Life in Wonderland
7. Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches from Martha Stewart
8. Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Rolls from Pinch My Salt
9. Roasted Heart Potatoes from Haniela’s
10. My Heart Goes Nuts 4U Cookies from A Beautiful Day
11. Valentine’s Day Brownies from Style at Home
12. Cupid’s Arrows from Organize & Decorate Everything
13. 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge from Cookies and Cups
14. Valentine Dipped Rice Krispies Treats from Cooking on the Side
15. Heart Pancakes from Meaningful Mama
16. Heart Shaped Fries at The Food Channel
17. Bacon Hearts from The Paper Mama
18. Mozzarella Filled Hearts with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto from Hungry Happenings
19. Heart Hot Dog from Jo and Sue
20. Hearty Breakfast from Tara Dennis
21. Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow Cupid’s Arrows from Rook No. 17
22. Sprinkle Heart Sandwiches from The Design & Food Blog
23. Heart-Shaped Personal Pizzas from Once Upon a Cutting Board
24. Cheesy Heart Cracker Recipe from The Silly Pearl
25. Heart Shaped Tortilla Chips from Make the Best of Everything
26. Healthy Fruit Hearts at Spoonful
27. Conversation Pie Pops from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
28. Heart French Toast with Strawberry Butter at Land O Lakes
29. Valentine S’more Pops from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
30. Hearty Ravioli from Vegalicious Recipes
See something that appeals to you?
I know I do!!
I’m thinking heart-shaped roasted potatoes may make it to our menu this year as well as a heart-shaped dessert!
>> See where I party! <<