Any one of these paper doily Valentine crafts would be adorable for your Valentine’s Day decor!
Paper doilies are super versatile and look so delicate, don’t you think? And, of course, they are perfect for Valentine’s Day crafting.
I’ve got a bit of a paper doily stash going over here so I can’t wait to tackle a few or ten of these fun paper doily Valentine crafts myself!
1. Paper Heart Doily Wreath from Ella Claire
2. Doily Jars from The Pleated Poppy
3. Doily Bunting from Craftiness is Not Optional
4. Doily Envelopes from Fancy Frugal Life
5. Heart Doily Poms from Aesthetic Nest
6. No-Fuss Paper Roses from Paper, Plate, and Plane
7. Doily Heart Garland from Saved by Love Creations
8. Doily Votives at Martha Stewart Weddings
9. Watercolor Marker Heart Doilies from Creative with Kids
10. Paper Doily Wreath from A Diamond in the Stuff
11. Easy Doily Watercolor from The Elephant of Surprise
12. Doily Heart Envelope Liner from Smitten on Paper
13. Paper Heart Table Runner from Hi Sugarplum
14. Paper Doily Flower from Popper & Mimi
15. Doily Candy Hearts from Chic Tags
16. Lit Doily Heart Garland at Live Journal
17. Doily Poms from Emmaline Bride
18. Shabby Valentine Treat Cones via Flickr
19. Lavender Doily Valentine via Flickr
20. Doily Heart Card from Amy’s Paper Crafts
21. Doily Dreamcatcher from My Poppet Makes
22. Vintage Paper Rosettes from Maggie Holmes Designs
23. Doily Cupcake Toppers from The Polka Dot Shop
24. Embroidered Doilies from Crescendoh
25. Doily Flower from One More Moore
26. Doily Wreath from Shimelle
So fun, right?? Which one of these paper doily Valentine crafts to make first?
>> See where I party! <<