I love, love, love school supplies. When I’m done buying everything my kids need for the new school year, I start looking around for things I might want! And I noticed that all of the fun note pads and note books were so much more pricier than the plain ones. What a bummer! But then I thought, why can’t I just get the plain ones, and dress them up myself??
1) Bind together the pages of the note pad and the back cover with a binder clip. Leave the front cover loose.
2) At the top and bottom of the spiral the wire is bent. Straighten it with a pair of pliers.
3) Wind the spiral out of the note pad.
4) Use the cover as a template to cut scrapbook paper into the same size. I suggest thicker cardstock papers so they will hold up well to use.
5) Bind old cover and new scrapbook paper covers together. Use the old cover as a guide and punch holes for the new note pad covers. If you have a Crop-a-dile, use the smaller punch and it will go through all of the layers like butter.
With the variety of a scrapbook paper available, you can really come up with something for just about any occasion.