I am re-sharing this fun treat from 2015 in honor of May 4th (as in, May the Fourth be with you!) and also because Disney+ is sharing the final Star Wars movie today! We might even be having a little Star Wars themed shindig at my house today. Let me know if you are, too!
It’s my son’s 7th birthday! AND he’s having a LEGO Star Wars birthday party. So obviously we need a cute and tasty treat to serve our guests.
I am sharing these super easy to make Stormtrooper Pretzel Snacks! These are going to be really fun to serve up at our Star Wars birthday party next weekend.
Check out my quick 2-minute video that shows you just how to make them and grab the recipe in more detail below.
- White melting chocolate
- Small hard pretzels
- Black edible marker
- Melt a handful of chocolates in a microwave safe bowl by heating for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate and place on a wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- With a small spoon, fill in the holes of the pretzel with more melted chocolate and cover the top of the pretzel as well.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- Once chocolate is hard, draw stormtrooper face on pretzels with edible marker.
- Serve immediately or seal in a plastic bag and place in the refrigerator for up to a week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These are so easy to make, you guys!! And pretty yummy to eat (I did sneak a couple). I can’t wait to serve them at our Star Wars birthday party! My little guys already loves them.
- Star Wars Rice Krispies Treats
- Lightsaber Bubbles
- No-Bake Wookie Cookies
- DIY Chewbacca Toy Bandolier
- DIY Lightsaber Phone Case
- Star Wars Galaxy Slime
- Lightsaber Reading Pointers
- Paint Stick Chewbacca Craft
- Easy Stormtrooper Snacks
- DIY Star Wars Tumbler
- Star Wars Cereal Treats
>> See where I party! <<