Get Game Day ready with a clean house and these delicious Football-shaped Pizza Waffle Sliders!
Who’s ready for Game Day? I’ll admit, I’m far more into the entertaining, the food, and the commercials than the actual game itself. It’s a great excuse to get together! One of my favorite easy and festive treats for game day are these football-shaped pizza waffle sliders! They are so easy to make and so cute cut in the shape of footballs. This year I made some fun football-themed banners to top them off!
Before I can even think about cooking for game day, I have to get my house ready. I don’t care how messy my house gets during a party, but it must start out clean! I like to head to Walmart to stock up on the essentials: Bounty Select-A-Size Super Rolls for any and all messes, a Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit so my floors shine, Dawn Original so my dishes are spotless, Tide PODS so our clothes are bright and clean, and Frebreze ONE Fabric & Air Mist so our furniture and rooms smell fresh.
Right now, if you buy 1 select game day essential product at Walmart, you get $0.50 back, plus you can earn an extra $1 back when you purchase and redeem 2 products and use the ibotta app.
- 1 can ready-made pizza dough
- Sliced pepperoni
- Sliced mozzarella
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Lightly flour your work surface and roll out pizza dough. Use a sharp knife to cut out football shapes that will fit inside the waffle iron, roughly 3″ x 2″. Rework excess dough into more football shapes.
- On one football-shaped pizza dough, layer 2 pepperoni slices then half of mozzarella slice. Repeat once more then finish with 2 pepperoni slices. Top with second football-shaped pizza dough.
- Lightly spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Place sliders in waffle iron and cook for ~5 minutes.
- Serve while warm and dip sliders in marinara as desired.
As if football-shaped food wasn’t enough, I also whipped up some festive football-themed banners to top the sliders off with! Simply print my football banner file, cut, fold in half, add dry adhesive, and wrap around a toothpick. Place the toothpick on top of a stack of sliders.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of P&G at Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.
>> See where I party! <<