Make your Valentine’s food even sweeter with these heart-shaped food ideas for Valentine’s Day.
Last year I shared 30 Heart-Shaped Food Ideas for Valentine’s Day, and I thought it would be fun to share 30 more!
It’s amazing the ideas people come up with to alter their foods.
These ideas range from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
And maybe a few snacks thrown in!
I hope you’re as inspired as I am!
1. Cheesy Heart-Shaped Bread Sticks from Sisters Saving Cents
2. Heart Hard Boiled Egg from Anna the Red
3. Valentine’s Day Caprese Salad at Education.com
4. Cheese Heart Platter from Celebrate the Big & Small
5. Heart-Shaped Sushi from Holly’s Helpings
6. Strawberry Hearts from Modern Parents Messy Kids
7. Strawberry Heart Poptarts from Recipe By Photo
8. Painted Heart Toast from One Little Project
9. Conversation Heart Toast from Hungry Happenings
10. Simple Grape Hearts from Eats Amazing
11. Heart-Shaped Brownie Treasure Box at She Knows
12. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Covered Strawberries from One Little Project
13. Easy Heart-Shaped Cookies at Brit & Co.
14. Homemade Valentine’s Day Mints from Busy Mommy
15. DIY Heart Sprinkles from The Farm Chicks
16. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Raspberry Cakes at Cooking Channel
17. Heart-Shaped Glazed Doughnuts from Real Mom Kitchen
18. Heart Jellies from No Time for Flash Cards
19. Heart-shaped Jello Shots from That’s So Michelle
20. Giant Heart Macarons from Mad Baker
21. Peek-a-boo Pound Cake from Very Culinary
22. Rainbow Cheesecake Tarts at Tablespoon
23. Red Velvet Valentine’s Macarons from Delectable Deliciousness
24. Nutella & Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta from Pretty Little Crumbs
25. Heart Gumdrops from Melissa’s Cuisine
26. Strawberry Nutella French Toast Sandwich from The French Inspired Room
27. Strawberry Heart Pie from Miss Buttercup
28. Sweetheart Pops from Sprinkle Some Sunshine
29. Sweet Heart Cupcakes from Glorious Treats
30. Valentine Sorbet Sandwiches from Martha Stewart
I can’t wait to try some of these ideas this year for Valentine’s Day!
My boys will get a big kick out of it.
What will you try?
>> See where I party! <<