I noticed this when I was gathering my supplies for the CKC-Nashville convention this weekend. The last time I took a scrapbook class was when CKC came to town in 2007. To the best of my recollection, these were the only supplies I needed...
* paper trimmer
* a corner rounder
* black journaling pen
* glue stick
* black ink (not even distressing ink, just plain old black ink)
* hole punch
Sounds like all you need, right?
Here are the supplies I had to pack for this year...
Add to the previous mix
* a stapler
* paper piercer and mat
* rub-on tool
* glue dots
* brown and black distressing ink
* sponge daubers
Scrapbooking has really moved our beginners along in the last two years!
After showing you all those *basic* supplies, I feel like I must share my personal list of basic supplies.
Now these are the things I must have out on my desk when I scrapbook and absolutely must take with me when I crop...
It looks like a ridiculous amount of stuff (and it is, I admit it!), but with scrapbooking the way it is today, I just can't function without these things!
Added to the basic supplies of '09 are
* a scorer for my paper trimmer
* a paper towel for inking (and I obviously use the same paper towel over and over -> my dirty little secret is revealed!)
* 3 different pairs of scissors (each pair has a slightly different use)
* brown and navy blue journaling pens
* white Signo pen
* sandpaper distress kit
* sticker maker
* X-acto knifes (regular and swivel head)
* Scotch tape
A little sad, huh? What are your must haves when you scrapbook?