-Transfer paper (optional)
1. Using the Silhouette design studio, I designed what I wanted each of my coasters to look like.
2. I wiped down the tiles and added felt pads to the bottom four corners of each tile, adhering with E6000.
3. After your designs are cut in the vinyl, transfer the vinyl to the tiles and smooth.
4. Using your sponge brush, put several coats of Mod Podge over the top of your tiles, making sure each coat dries before applying another.
5. Tie a ribbon around your coaster stack and call it a gift!