Every year I get more and more interested in making my own holiday decorations. It allows me to be creative, have fun, get a little messy, and, of course, decorate my home with unique items. Now if I just had more time…
Here are a few Valentine’s Day craft projects you can try at home.
1. XOXO marble project with tutorial from Tatertots and Jello
2. Cupcake liner wreath with tutorial from Tatertots and Jello
3. Valentine Village by Kristen (Design Team) on the BoBunny Blog
4. Valentine tree from Oh My Crafts (This tree is actually part of a kit they sale, but how easy would that be to make your own?!)
5. Valentine banner printout from Tricia Rennea (A downloaded banner you can print and put together!)
6. Felt heart wreath with tutorial from The Idea Room
7. Framed vintage Valentine decorations by a guest blogger on the Poppytalk blog
8. Paper flower puffs with tutorial from Created by Diane
These projects are all from blogs I love to frequent. They are all crafty, talented gals!